Khurja power project is a proposed 1320 (MW) coal-fired power project promoted by THDC India at Bulandshahar district in Uttar Pradesh, India. THDC India Limited is a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The company inked a A memorandum of understanding (MoU) is an agreement between two (bilateral) or more (multilateral) parties. It expresses a convergence of will between the parties, indicating an intended common line of action. It is often used in cases where parties either do not imply a legal commitment or in situations where the parties cannot create a legally enforceable agreement... More in December, 2010 with the Government of Uttar Pradesh for setting up the 2 x 660 MW Power Project in Bulandshahar District.
- Sponsor: THDC India
- Location: Dashashra Kherli, villages, Khurja, Bulandshahar district, Uttar Pradesh
- Coordinates: 28.252222, 77.851781 (approx)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Capacity: Unit 1: 660 MW, Unit 2: 660 MW
- Type: Supercritical
- Permits and applications: Terms of Reference, 2011; Terms of Reference Extension, India MoEF, 2013
- Khurja power station, THDC India website, accessed June 2014.