Sakhigopal Ultra Mega Power Project is proposed 4000 MW thermal project at Bhadrak district in Odisha, India.
Sponsor: Power Finance Corporation
Location: Bhadrak district, Odisha, India
Coordinates: 19.958191, 85.826363 (approx)
Capacity: 4,000 MW
- “Bid rules to go back to drawing board” Business Standard, December 14, 2011.
- “Odisha to up power generation capacity, may get new UMPPs,” Financial Express, July 24, 2014
- “Govt finalises site for second UMPP in Orissa,” The Economic Times, April 10, 2012
- “UMPPs using local coal may have to buy domestic equipment” The Financial Express, March 24, 2012.
- Power Finance Corporation Ltd. web site mentioning the UMPP Odisha project