Meramandali power project is a captive coal fired unit at a steel plant at Dhenkanal in Odisha, India. Bhushan Steel has also proposed expanding its existing captive power station from 155 MW to 411 MW by installing an additional 256 MW within their integrated steel plant at Meramandali.
- Sponsor: Bhushan Energy
- Location: Meramandali village, Dhenkanal district, Odisha
- Coordinates: 20.8082137, 85.2590239
- Status: Bhusan Energy: Permitted, Bhusan Steel: Permitted
- Capacity: Bhusan Energy:185 MW, Bhusan Steel: 256 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Permits and applications: Bhusan Energy: Terms of reference, India MoEF, Oct 31, 2012; Environmental clearance, India MoEF, Feb 12, 2015, Bhusan Steel: Terms of reference, India MoEF, Oct 31, 2012; Environmental clearance, India MoEF, Feb 12, 2015