Kamakhyanagar power project is a proposed 2400 (MW) coal-fired power project at Dhenkenal in Odisha, India. In 2014 project sponsor Odisha Thermal Power Corporation acquired private land at a cost of Rs 184.52 crore for the power station. The project, estimated to cost Rs 17000 crore, will come up over 1767.90 acre.
- Sponsor: Odisha Thermal Power Corporation ( OTPC)
- Location: Annupurna Khamar village, Kamakhyanagar, Dhenkenal district, Odisha
- Coordinates: 20.93, 85.55 (approx)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Capacity: 2,400 MW (3 x 800)
- Type: Supercritical
- Permits and applications: Terms of reference, India MoEF, March 5, 2013