Bhapur power project is a proposed 1,320 (MW) coal-fired power station in Odisha, India. In 2011 BGR Energy Systems Limited announced that it will be setting up a 1320 MW coal plant in the Bhapur block, with plans for it to go into commercial production by 2015.
- Sponsor: BGR Energy Systems
- Location: Bhapur, Nayagarh district, Odisha
- Coordinates: 20.285546, 85.2947617 (approx)
- Status: Shelved
- Capacity: 1,320 MW (Unit 1- 660 MW; Unit 2- 660 MW)
- Thermal power plant at Bhapur soon, The New Indian Express, Jan 18, 2011.