The Gare Pelma power Project is a proposed 4,000-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Chhattisgarh, India.
- Sponsor: M/s Mahatamil Mining and Thermal Energy Ltd.
- Capacity: 4,000 MW
- Projected In-Service:
- Location: Garghoda village, Raigarh district, Chhattisgarh
- Coordinates: 22.1525, 83.352778 (exact)
- Status: Pre-permit development
- Coal Consumption:
- Coal Source: Mahatamil Collieries Gare Palma Sector II coal block
- Permits and applications: Terms of Reference, India MoEF, May 7, 2014