Supreme Court has asked the government of Odisha to lift a ban on Jindal Steel and Power Ltd’s iron ore mines, CNBC TV18 news channel reported on Friday.
JSPL shares rose as much as 12.7 per cent before closing 10.6 per cent higher at 66.65 rupees.
JSPL spokesman was not available for immediate comment.
More from coalpost.in
- August 24, 2015 JSPL may bid for ore mines in Odisha
- September 6, 2015 Odisha to auction six iron ore mines by October
- May 24, 2016 Odisha to auction 7 mines by August
- November 2, 2015 70 iron ore mines to be auctioned in 3 months
- April 21, 2016 Odisha issues Letter of Intent to Essar Steel
- March 4, 2016 Essar Steel wins iron ore mine in Odisha
- September 3, 2015 Telangana looks for Iron Ore mines in Orissa and Chhattisgarh
- November 11, 2015 Bidding for 70 non-coal mines to start soon
- July 1, 2015 JSPL seeks 1,000 acres more land to attain 6 mt steel making capacity
- September 10, 2015 HC reserves order in TATA Noamundi iron ore mining case