A special court here will on Tuesday deliver its order on the issue of the framing of charges in a coal block allocation case involving Rathi Steel and Power Limited (RSPL) and its three officials.
The case pertains to alleged irregularities committed during the allocation of the Kesla North coal block in Chhattisgarh to RSPL.
The CBI has charge sheeted RSPL CEO Udit Rathi, managing director Pradeep Rathi and assistant general manager Kushal Aggarwal for alleged criminal conspiracy and cheating.
Special Judge Bharat Parashar had fixed the date for delivering the order on Thursday.
More from coalpost.in
- July 4, 2015 Court allows CBI to place more documents
- July 16, 2015 SC to hear plea of RSPL in coal block allocation scam case
- May 8, 2015 Court order on charges against RSPL on May 19
- August 21, 2015 Trial against Koda from September 21
- March 28, 2016 Court convicts JIPL, its 2 directors in a coal scam case
- July 6, 2015 Court summons ex-coal secretary, Delhi firm director as accused
- August 2, 2015 Madhu Koda, eight others put on trial
- March 28, 2016 Special court likely to deliver first verdict in Coal Scam
- May 19, 2016 Court frames charges against Gondwana Ispat, its director
- April 24, 2015 Coal scam: Court asks NIC to preserve case records